1. Wedding Rings 💜
2. Sunrise in the deer blind
Wanted to set a few goals for the month of November to see if I can achieve them.
It took a couple of weeks to write this blog but I wanted to share our special day with everyone. As a little girl you dream of your wedding day. I never knew what kind of stress or time it meant to plan a wedding but after the end result I am so happy we done it. That day we woke up to wonderful weather! The forecast all week had predicted rain. We went and visited Daltons family before we headed to the cabin to finish up the décor at the cabin. Just driving dirt roads that morning with the windows down with my soon to be husband was amazing. I will always remember just looking over at him smiling at how excited I was.
The morning of ❤
Gorgeous drive to the cabin
Get to the cabin still had tons to do :(. My MOH bestie got there that morning and helped with getting the décor just right . Then the girls headed to take showers and go to the hair salon. Of course we had mimosas while we were getting ready. Its been a long time since Me and Sav got to just hang out by ourselves. I cherished that on such a special day. I am very blessed with a dear dear friend. Then we listened to old school rap and drove back out to the cabin.
Got back to the cabin then began the chaos. We did pictures before. Going to write a separate post for our first look photos. The ceremony went off without a hitch. My friend Steve Brogdon performed our ceremony for us. He did such a wonderful job. It was very special to hear his speech he prepared because he is such a good friend with such a big heart. Our wedding party included:
Daltons Best Man: Ryan Adkins Groomsmen : Josh Summers.
My Maid of Honor : Savannah Pyle
Friends and Family that some I haven’t seen in years came to celebrate with us. We are so very blessed to start this amazing journey with so many wonderful people around us.
Thank you for reading … Stay tuned for more wedding pictures 🙂
Tomorrow is the big day!! So many emotions that I am experiencing.. Life is a rollercoaster… Highs & Lows… Dips & Turns…. Years after years I watched all my friends find their husbands have their babies and start their beautiful lives. There for a few years I had accepted singlehood and was living a full life surrounded by amazing people. I dreamed of a happily ever after. Ive experienced heartbreak and pain that I never thought I could live through. Friend after friend saying ,”dont worry Kane it will happen.” As I sit here writing this even though Im stressed I have never been more in love in my life. All those cliches are true. I have never had someone love me like Dalton does: The good, the bad and the ugly. He has my back 100%. He makes me laugh every single day. So very thankful that we get to vow tomorrow in front of all our friends & family to love each other forever. Its the easiest decision I have ever made. So I just wanted to say thank you to all the people that are making our wedding possible. This girl is finally getting her happily ever after…
Just got back from an amazing weekend with my girls. I am very blessed. We headed out to Choctaw Casino & Resort on Friday to spend the weekend living it up. The posse included Sav, Kay, Camille, Syd, Tg, Mom & Nita.
Was not expecting gifts and I was showered with them all weekend. Here is,my bride gear from Sav 💜
Day 1 : Friday in the Pool at 2:30 👍
First drink: Shark Bite at the Swim up Bar .
Me & Kay by the Pool 👭
Gifts gifts and more gifts
Omg the cutest gift bags for everyone!! MOH is the best.
Ended night 1 in the hot tub laughing so hard my stomach hurt.. 👭👭
Ready for our night out 👭
Had the best time with my girls. Cannot thank them enough for celebrating my engagement and upcoming wedding. Blessed with the best ….
💜 Thanks for reading 💜
August 12th- 5 blessings in your life. This is a hard one . Im blessed more than I should be.
1. My job. As much as I want to be a millonaire and never work I have an awesome job till I hit that jackpot. 💙
2. The unfollow button on facebook. 😂😂Best of both worlds dont have to delete that annoying friend and cause drama. But also dont have to look at all that stupid crap they post.
3. Blessed to be able to laugh instead of cry. Most times . 🙄
4. Blessed with an amazing small group of loyal friends
5. Blessed with the best partner for life. He loves me for me
August 13th- What are you excited about ?
Im excited for the upcoming wedding. Only 55 more days ! I never knew I could be this happy. Im also excited for Sydnees wedding a week before mine. 💜💙
The Brides & Grooms of Fall
Here are a,couple of pics I took of S & K in 2012 !!!
August 8th: Something you struggle with..
Struggles are always hard to talk about. Why is that ? The more you talk and understand the problem the quicker you can work through it. It took me a long time to realize that. This post is probably the most honest and raw I have been. I have lived with and struggled with anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember. At 15 I was diagnosed with PTSD for some things,that happened in my childhood. At 15 I thought I knew it all and didnt need medication or counseling. I was stubborn and far too emotional for any type of help or guidance. I hid it very well for a long time. But as everyone knows repressing and not dealing with your issues will eventually blow up in your face. I can honestly say the mental health system failed me over and over. Without reliving each time I will just say I was turned away more than I was helped. That was a tough time not feeling that you can go on and crying out for professional help but getting nothing in return. Then there was rock bottom. I hit it hard. I didnt want to go on but finally I found a counselor and a medication that worked for me. I worked hard to love myself again and somedays its a struggle but I can honestly say that I am a new person. So Yes I am a big advocate for mental health issues. I hate the stigmatism around it. Its real people and its a life long battle.
August 9th: Post some words of wisdom that speak to you.
Day2: Something someone told me about myself that I never forgot.
This one is a tough one….. I do remember a dear friend of mine and I just talking about our lives the good the bad and the ugly…. And her saying Kane you are so brave & a survivor…. I never thought of myself like that. I just take life as it comes. Ive been dealt some bad cards but survived and now the happiest I have ever been preparing for my upcoming wedding.
Day 3: Top 3 Pet Peeves…
Im going to break out my negative nancy here 🙂
1. Inconsiderate people: Take a minute and consider how your actions or words affects others… Be Kind People
2. Loud People. My mom always told me I am my Papa Bill made over. He couldnt handle people slamming the door or being loud. Take it down a notch …..
3. Slow drivers in the fast lane…. http://5newsonline.com/2017/07/31/new-left-lane-law-will-soon-go-into-effect-in-oklahoma/
MOVE OVER slowpokes . NEW law in ok…
Thanks for reading 💙💙
Warning I have already taken my ambien for the evening and just feel like shooting it straight lol. I used to not have so many pet peeves but the older I get the more people drive me nuts. Ill just do 4 top ones for this evening before I go comatose.
1. Facebook status posting about how sick you are……. WTF if you were that sick you wouldnt be on your phone. Your head or ass would be in a toilet somewhere. Sorry sister no sympathy from me. ✔ unfollow
2. LOUD people in quiet places. Get your damn ears checked noome wants to hear your entire lunch order from across the room. Put the megaphone down & step away. 🚫Block
3. People of walmart be damned. Its like a circus in there. The last time I went two teenage boys was racing on the motorized scooters. A couple was throwing a softball up and down the aisle. Then comes around the corner food stamp queen with 6 kids dirty and rolling all over the floor. REALLY cant I just get some necessities & get out. ☠☢☡
4. Rude Customer Service People. Um excuse,me I didnt pick your job and I dont need your attitude. Im sorry you have to deal with the public they suck I know. But I am always kind and respectful and expect the same….
And so I leave you with this: You have to laugh to keep from crying….