August 17th: Post about your zodiac sign and tell if its true or not.
August 18th: 30 random AF facts about me…(ps these took me forevvver)
- Im a Gemini
- Only Child
- Tongue Tied when I was little
- Im 34
- Im engaged 💜
- Grew up in Eufaula.
- Born in Bakersfield, CA.
- College Grad 📚
- Never been out of the country.
- True Crime TV Addict
- Met my fiancee on a blind date.
- Love Thunderstorms
- Dislikes Overly sarcastic people
- 1/8 Choctaw Indian
- Deathly fear of snakes 🛇🛇☠
- Never broken a bone.
- Been hit by a drunk driver.
- Never been hunting.
- Diagnosed w/celiac diease
- Bubble bath Lover
- Best friend married someone from my hs. (I didnt introduce them)
- Has a 4 legged brother named Nash .
- I sleep eat in the middle of the night and dont usually remember #ambien.
- Very sensitive.
- Hates being a girl one week out of the month.
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Unhealthy Frasier obsession
- I own every season on dvd.
- Usually only wear 1 piece of jewlery. <engagement ring>
August 12th- 5 blessings in your life. This is a hard one . Im blessed more than I should be.
1. My job. As much as I want to be a millonaire and never work I have an awesome job till I hit that jackpot. 💙
2. The unfollow button on facebook. 😂😂Best of both worlds dont have to delete that annoying friend and cause drama. But also dont have to look at all that stupid crap they post.
3. Blessed to be able to laugh instead of cry. Most times . 🙄
4. Blessed with an amazing small group of loyal friends
5. Blessed with the best partner for life. He loves me for me
August 13th- What are you excited about ?
Im excited for the upcoming wedding. Only 55 more days ! I never knew I could be this happy. Im also excited for Sydnees wedding a week before mine. 💜💙
The Brides & Grooms of Fall
Here are a,couple of pics I took of S & K in 2012 !!!
Day2: Something someone told me about myself that I never forgot.
This one is a tough one….. I do remember a dear friend of mine and I just talking about our lives the good the bad and the ugly…. And her saying Kane you are so brave & a survivor…. I never thought of myself like that. I just take life as it comes. Ive been dealt some bad cards but survived and now the happiest I have ever been preparing for my upcoming wedding.
Day 3: Top 3 Pet Peeves…
Im going to break out my negative nancy here 🙂
1. Inconsiderate people: Take a minute and consider how your actions or words affects others… Be Kind People
2. Loud People. My mom always told me I am my Papa Bill made over. He couldnt handle people slamming the door or being loud. Take it down a notch …..
3. Slow drivers in the fast lane…. http://5newsonline.com/2017/07/31/new-left-lane-law-will-soon-go-into-effect-in-oklahoma/
MOVE OVER slowpokes . NEW law in ok…
Thanks for reading 💙💙
Warning I have already taken my ambien for the evening and just feel like shooting it straight lol. I used to not have so many pet peeves but the older I get the more people drive me nuts. Ill just do 4 top ones for this evening before I go comatose.
1. Facebook status posting about how sick you are……. WTF if you were that sick you wouldnt be on your phone. Your head or ass would be in a toilet somewhere. Sorry sister no sympathy from me. ✔ unfollow
2. LOUD people in quiet places. Get your damn ears checked noome wants to hear your entire lunch order from across the room. Put the megaphone down & step away. 🚫Block
3. People of walmart be damned. Its like a circus in there. The last time I went two teenage boys was racing on the motorized scooters. A couple was throwing a softball up and down the aisle. Then comes around the corner food stamp queen with 6 kids dirty and rolling all over the floor. REALLY cant I just get some necessities & get out. ☠☢☡
4. Rude Customer Service People. Um excuse,me I didnt pick your job and I dont need your attitude. Im sorry you have to deal with the public they suck I know. But I am always kind and respectful and expect the same….
And so I leave you with this: You have to laugh to keep from crying….
Recently engaged and still on cloud 9 ive noticed a shift in my relationship with some of my friends. Its the weirdest thing I have been waiting my entire life for this period of time I am in but yet feel sad at the same time. Ive watched all of my friends date, get married , have babies etc. I was in attendance for every happy event. Now that it is my turn I feel some friends have tried and make me doubt my decisions and seem like an inconvenience. Why cant people just be happy for one another? Out with the negative. Just had to get off my chest. I know some people will understand and some people will get offended. If you het offended count yourself one less friend. Thanks
To the overly sensitive person who tries their best but somehow gets knocked down. I am with you ! I try my hardest to not take things in my life personal but somehow it never works. I have tried to confront that issue for basically my whole life. Perfection is not reality but I try to be a better person than I was the day before. Kindness & Compassion is almost non-existent in 2016. People always say just do you don’t worry about everyone else. I guess I struggle with that because I want to believe people try their best. I wouldn’t call myself an optimist more so a realist. Self reflection is key for me . I am hard on myself. I try my hardest not to be. Life is a journey and I hope that I can master the skill of being thick skinned . Until then pass the Kleenex & chocolate.
Signed : Kk