1. Wedding Rings 💜
2. Sunrise in the deer blind
Those of you who know me know I love country boys. Exactly why I married one! You would think by now that I would have been hunting. I must admit I did go “snip” hunting when I was around 15. Hmmm maybe thats why I havent been back. Lol. So Dalton(hubby) asks me what I want to do Sunday for our last day before Deer Season <rifle season> begins…. Hmm let me think. Lets go hunting. Ok so most of you must be thinking dang Kane really wants to hunt. Wrong…. I wanted to take pictures & be outside it was a gorgeous day. But It was also a plus getting to see my hubby do something he loves. So lets see first things first you have to shower with no scent shampoo/bodywash. Notice anything missing Conditioner? Lord my hair was a nightmare. I finally got the brush through it and just braided it to calm down the frizz. Dalton has,since bought me shampoo & conditioner maybe I complained a little too much. Then on to scent free deodorant & no makeup. Thank god the deers arent judging me lol. My outfit consisted of mens pants from walmart & camo shirt. Not flattering . Thank goodness he already put a ring on it. Then head out to get the gear. I never knew how much stuff you need. Hunting is not cheap. Get to the woods and walk to his spot. He sets up a blind for me and sets me up with snacks & a chair. Let me tell you I was in heaven. Just hanging out snacking & chilling UNTIL…. My chair fell backwards and I couldnt catch myself. Fell onto the blind & Dalton had to come get me up. He pulled the chair out from underneath me then I rolled over into a bunch of thorns in my ass. OMG I knew,I had aged I felt like I needed A life alert necklace!! Once back upright we went back to being quiet & looking for deers. Then a doe in heat came along. A buck was right behind her. It was so pretty. Dalton get a shot because he didnt want to spook it and couldnt get his bow up quick enough. Needless to say my heart was full and my ass was bruised. But I loved every bit of it. ❤❤❤
My little deer blind cacoon
The Hubby & I ❤❤
View from the blind
August 17th: Post about your zodiac sign and tell if its true or not.
August 12th- 5 blessings in your life. This is a hard one . Im blessed more than I should be.
1. My job. As much as I want to be a millonaire and never work I have an awesome job till I hit that jackpot. 💙
2. The unfollow button on facebook. 😂😂Best of both worlds dont have to delete that annoying friend and cause drama. But also dont have to look at all that stupid crap they post.
3. Blessed to be able to laugh instead of cry. Most times . 🙄
4. Blessed with an amazing small group of loyal friends
5. Blessed with the best partner for life. He loves me for me
August 13th- What are you excited about ?
Im excited for the upcoming wedding. Only 55 more days ! I never knew I could be this happy. Im also excited for Sydnees wedding a week before mine. 💜💙
The Brides & Grooms of Fall
Here are a,couple of pics I took of S & K in 2012 !!!
Day2: Something someone told me about myself that I never forgot.
This one is a tough one….. I do remember a dear friend of mine and I just talking about our lives the good the bad and the ugly…. And her saying Kane you are so brave & a survivor…. I never thought of myself like that. I just take life as it comes. Ive been dealt some bad cards but survived and now the happiest I have ever been preparing for my upcoming wedding.
Day 3: Top 3 Pet Peeves…
Im going to break out my negative nancy here 🙂
1. Inconsiderate people: Take a minute and consider how your actions or words affects others… Be Kind People
2. Loud People. My mom always told me I am my Papa Bill made over. He couldnt handle people slamming the door or being loud. Take it down a notch …..
3. Slow drivers in the fast lane…. http://5newsonline.com/2017/07/31/new-left-lane-law-will-soon-go-into-effect-in-oklahoma/
MOVE OVER slowpokes . NEW law in ok…
Thanks for reading 💙💙
Warning I have already taken my ambien for the evening and just feel like shooting it straight lol. I used to not have so many pet peeves but the older I get the more people drive me nuts. Ill just do 4 top ones for this evening before I go comatose.
1. Facebook status posting about how sick you are……. WTF if you were that sick you wouldnt be on your phone. Your head or ass would be in a toilet somewhere. Sorry sister no sympathy from me. ✔ unfollow
2. LOUD people in quiet places. Get your damn ears checked noome wants to hear your entire lunch order from across the room. Put the megaphone down & step away. 🚫Block
3. People of walmart be damned. Its like a circus in there. The last time I went two teenage boys was racing on the motorized scooters. A couple was throwing a softball up and down the aisle. Then comes around the corner food stamp queen with 6 kids dirty and rolling all over the floor. REALLY cant I just get some necessities & get out. ☠☢☡
4. Rude Customer Service People. Um excuse,me I didnt pick your job and I dont need your attitude. Im sorry you have to deal with the public they suck I know. But I am always kind and respectful and expect the same….
And so I leave you with this: You have to laugh to keep from crying….
Recently engaged and still on cloud 9 ive noticed a shift in my relationship with some of my friends. Its the weirdest thing I have been waiting my entire life for this period of time I am in but yet feel sad at the same time. Ive watched all of my friends date, get married , have babies etc. I was in attendance for every happy event. Now that it is my turn I feel some friends have tried and make me doubt my decisions and seem like an inconvenience. Why cant people just be happy for one another? Out with the negative. Just had to get off my chest. I know some people will understand and some people will get offended. If you het offended count yourself one less friend. Thanks
To the overly sensitive person who tries their best but somehow gets knocked down. I am with you ! I try my hardest to not take things in my life personal but somehow it never works. I have tried to confront that issue for basically my whole life. Perfection is not reality but I try to be a better person than I was the day before. Kindness & Compassion is almost non-existent in 2016. People always say just do you don’t worry about everyone else. I guess I struggle with that because I want to believe people try their best. I wouldn’t call myself an optimist more so a realist. Self reflection is key for me . I am hard on myself. I try my hardest not to be. Life is a journey and I hope that I can master the skill of being thick skinned . Until then pass the Kleenex & chocolate.
Signed : Kk