August 17th: Post about your zodiac sign and tell if its true or not.
August 18th: 30 random AF facts about me…(ps these took me forevvver)
- Im a Gemini
- Only Child
- Tongue Tied when I was little
- Im 34
- Im engaged 💜
- Grew up in Eufaula.
- Born in Bakersfield, CA.
- College Grad 📚
- Never been out of the country.
- True Crime TV Addict
- Met my fiancee on a blind date.
- Love Thunderstorms
- Dislikes Overly sarcastic people
- 1/8 Choctaw Indian
- Deathly fear of snakes 🛇🛇☠
- Never broken a bone.
- Been hit by a drunk driver.
- Never been hunting.
- Diagnosed w/celiac diease
- Bubble bath Lover
- Best friend married someone from my hs. (I didnt introduce them)
- Has a 4 legged brother named Nash .
- I sleep eat in the middle of the night and dont usually remember #ambien.
- Very sensitive.
- Hates being a girl one week out of the month.
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Unhealthy Frasier obsession
- I own every season on dvd.
- Usually only wear 1 piece of jewlery. <engagement ring>
August 16th: Something you miss..
This is an easy one. I miss my best friend being at the end of hall from me! We had so much fun doing absolutely nothing. We may not live together anymore but THANK god for cell phones & technology. I will never forget my times at 463 🙂 Here are some throwback pics for ya!
BACHELOR IN PARADISE IS BACK!! THE MOST DRAMATIC SEASON YET…LOL..
Ok here are my 5 thoughts the first two episodes.
- I loved the wedding of Evan & Carly!
- Taylor drives me nuts. I know she is falling in love with Derrick but she is on a high horse still thinks she is smarter than everyone else. ANNOYING AF.
- Raven is my ultimate favorite. She is real and honest and funny as hell.
- Alex has little man syndrome and is making a fool of himself.
- My favorite guy so far is Deanny boy 🙂
Hopefully the season will really take off. Whose your favorite???
Thanks for reading 🙂
August 14th: Post your favorite movies you never get tired of watching .
Due Date :
Lonesome Dove :
August 15th : bulletpoint your day …
⚫7:44 Woke up . Bladder about to bust. Look in Mirror . WTF lip is swollen fever blister or pimple ? Great day in the neighborhood.
⚫8:30 Arrive at Work. Mentally counting the hours until Friday.
⚫11:00 Lunch at home. Then drag myself back to work. Lip is still the size of Texas.
⚫1:00pm Work meeting. Daydreaming about flower girl dresses.
⚫4:30 Head home to my man 💜💜
⚫4:45 Catch the ending of Jeopardy pretend like I know all tbe answers 👍
⚫6:00pm Listening to the thunderstorms while Dalton James makes the chicken and I make the sides for dinner.
⚫7:00pm Kitchen Cleaned. Now fresh chocolate chip cookies in bed with netfix..
⚫Adult time ✌✌
Tomorrow is Hump Day. Lets do this! Ps. Stay tuned tomorrow for my BIP blog . 💜
💜thanks for reading 💜
Just got back from an amazing weekend with my girls. I am very blessed. We headed out to Choctaw Casino & Resort on Friday to spend the weekend living it up. The posse included Sav, Kay, Camille, Syd, Tg, Mom & Nita.
Was not expecting gifts and I was showered with them all weekend. Here is,my bride gear from Sav 💜
Day 1 : Friday in the Pool at 2:30 👍
First drink: Shark Bite at the Swim up Bar .
Me & Kay by the Pool 👭
The Room Decor 💜💜
Gifts gifts and more gifts
Omg the cutest gift bags for everyone!! MOH is the best.
Ended night 1 in the hot tub laughing so hard my stomach hurt.. 👭👭
Mom got us a cabana at the pool for the whole day so we enjoyed life at the resort pool until about 4 🙂 Then napped, showered, went out and bowled.. Busy Busy day !!
Ready for our night out 👭
Had the best time with my girls. Cannot thank them enough for celebrating my engagement and upcoming wedding. Blessed with the best ….
💜 Thanks for reading 💜
August 12th- 5 blessings in your life. This is a hard one . Im blessed more than I should be.
1. My job. As much as I want to be a millonaire and never work I have an awesome job till I hit that jackpot. 💙
2. The unfollow button on facebook. 😂😂Best of both worlds dont have to delete that annoying friend and cause drama. But also dont have to look at all that stupid crap they post.
3. Blessed to be able to laugh instead of cry. Most times . 🙄
4. Blessed with an amazing small group of loyal friends
5. Blessed with the best partner for life. He loves me for me
August 13th- What are you excited about ?
Im excited for the upcoming wedding. Only 55 more days ! I never knew I could be this happy. Im also excited for Sydnees wedding a week before mine. 💜💙
The Brides & Grooms of Fall
Here are a,couple of pics I took of S & K in 2012 !!!
August 10th: Write about something you feel strongly about.
Friendship. Other things come in go but true friendships can get you through the darkest times in your life. They can also break your spirit down just the same. The older I get the more I realize its not about quantity in friends its about quality. I have had so many different kinds of friendships in my life. I truly believe God puts people in your life at certain times when you need them. I love the quote: Friends are the family you chose. I have been blessed throughout my life with some of the best friends that have had my back through and through… Here are just a few snapshots of some great friends. Not all of them but a few 🙂
August 11th: Something you always think What if?
I used to always think what if with x boyfriends now I never do because my what if has been answered with dalton. God bless the broken road that led me straight to him.
August 8th: Something you struggle with..
Struggles are always hard to talk about. Why is that ? The more you talk and understand the problem the quicker you can work through it. It took me a long time to realize that. This post is probably the most honest and raw I have been. I have lived with and struggled with anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember. At 15 I was diagnosed with PTSD for some things,that happened in my childhood. At 15 I thought I knew it all and didnt need medication or counseling. I was stubborn and far too emotional for any type of help or guidance. I hid it very well for a long time. But as everyone knows repressing and not dealing with your issues will eventually blow up in your face. I can honestly say the mental health system failed me over and over. Without reliving each time I will just say I was turned away more than I was helped. That was a tough time not feeling that you can go on and crying out for professional help but getting nothing in return. Then there was rock bottom. I hit it hard. I didnt want to go on but finally I found a counselor and a medication that worked for me. I worked hard to love myself again and somedays its a struggle but I can honestly say that I am a new person. So Yes I am a big advocate for mental health issues. I hate the stigmatism around it. Its real people and its a life long battle.
August 9th: Post some words of wisdom that speak to you.
Happy Happy Birthday Addleigh Pickett 🙂 I love that I have got to watch you grow up into my favorite little red head… I love all your spunk and can’t wait to have you as one of my flower girls in a couple of months..Here are a few of favorite snapshots 🙂
Your gorgeous momma already so in love with you before you were even here.
Telling us a big story while taking pictures.
First Birthday Fun 🙂 Cutest little ladybug.
Raggedy Ann with a funny pic 🙂
2nd Birthday 🙂 A little hot but still having so much fun! Oh and her favorite pose again lol.
A girl with her horse 🙂 My favorites… Love you AKP
August 6th: 5 ways to win my heart.
- The simple things! A sweet note or text.
- Flattery: It will get you everywhere 🙂
- Manners: Love me some old fashioned Manners!!!
- Kindness: Treat everyone with respect.
- Chocolate Of course lol…
August 7th: 5 songs I am loving right now.
- Florida Georgia Line : May we All
2. Queen of My Double Wide Trailer: Sammy Kershaw (oldie but just seen him Saturday)
3. Hurricane By Luke Combs
4. Living on Love by Alan Jackson (Classic I want played at the wedding)
5. Die a Happy Man : Thomas rhett
Thanks for reading 🙂
August 4th : Someone who inspires me.
I have a lot of people around me that inspire me. My friends & family but I think for this I will pick my fiancee Dalton James. I know I know I post mushy stuff about him all the time but it just means,he has changed me so much. He works hard for our future everyday in the summer heat and never complains. He takes such good care of me when I am sick. He is so compassionate, thoughtful, loving. I could go on and on. He inspires me everyday to be a better person. I am not an easy person to love but he makes it look effortless. Loving him has changed my life drastically. ❤
Pic from our Sat night concert:
August 5th : List 5 places you want to visit …
1. Ireland. HAS always been a dream of mine.
2. Yellowstone National Park
3. French Alps
Thanks for reading ❤❤