Hellllo Blog World. Sorry I have been MIA. We welcomed a baby girl on July 27th! Remington Rae Hall has been such a blessing to our little family. Being a first time mom is an adventure in itself. Just wanted to share a few funny/true things I have realized this first 6 months. All of the cliches are true! I instantly loved her when I saw her! But first lets rewind!
1. Contractions : are the devil. The pain is indescribable!
2. I was skeptical about loving someone so much instantly. Its true ! I couldnt get enough of her.
3. Breastfeeding is hard and exhausting. Some are just not meant to do it.
4. Mom Guilt is Real! See #3. My first case but I did finally give myself a break.
5. Post Partum depression is very real. Its the oddest thing . You have this miracle in front of you but you cant stop crying. Thank goodness for good doctors and medicine and a very supportive hubby.
6. I never thought I would be so excited when someone pooped ! I always thought it would make ne gag. Its weird when its your child it doesnt bother you.
7. Burping. You feel like an Olympic gold medalist when you get a good burp after a feeding.
8. Single parents need a daily award. Me and Dalton both have breaking points. We know when the other one needs a break and are there to step in. I couldnt imagine doing it alone.
9. You will act a fool anywhere to get one tiny smile.
10. I love seeing the world through her eyes.
Here are a few pics of our growing girl :