1. Bow Season
3. Smalltown Stonewall, Oklahoma
4. In the woods
Those of you who know me know I love country boys. Exactly why I married one! You would think by now that I would have been hunting. I must admit I did go “snip” hunting when I was around 15. Hmmm maybe thats why I havent been back. Lol. So Dalton(hubby) asks me what I want to do Sunday for our last day before Deer Season <rifle season> begins…. Hmm let me think. Lets go hunting. Ok so most of you must be thinking dang Kane really wants to hunt. Wrong…. I wanted to take pictures & be outside it was a gorgeous day. But It was also a plus getting to see my hubby do something he loves. So lets see first things first you have to shower with no scent shampoo/bodywash. Notice anything missing Conditioner? Lord my hair was a nightmare. I finally got the brush through it and just braided it to calm down the frizz. Dalton has,since bought me shampoo & conditioner maybe I complained a little too much. Then on to scent free deodorant & no makeup. Thank god the deers arent judging me lol. My outfit consisted of mens pants from walmart & camo shirt. Not flattering . Thank goodness he already put a ring on it. Then head out to get the gear. I never knew how much stuff you need. Hunting is not cheap. Get to the woods and walk to his spot. He sets up a blind for me and sets me up with snacks & a chair. Let me tell you I was in heaven. Just hanging out snacking & chilling UNTIL…. My chair fell backwards and I couldnt catch myself. Fell onto the blind & Dalton had to come get me up. He pulled the chair out from underneath me then I rolled over into a bunch of thorns in my ass. OMG I knew,I had aged I felt like I needed A life alert necklace!! Once back upright we went back to being quiet & looking for deers. Then a doe in heat came along. A buck was right behind her. It was so pretty. Dalton get a shot because he didnt want to spook it and couldnt get his bow up quick enough. Needless to say my heart was full and my ass was bruised. But I loved every bit of it. ❤❤❤
My little deer blind cacoon
The Hubby & I ❤❤
View from the blind
Some of you may know, I love photography & have been blessed over the years to take many photos for amazing people. Here our some pics I worked on this evening. ENJOY ❤
Senior Portrait ❤
My very first best friend & her gorgeous family. Man I am ready for Fall .
These 2 lovebirds introduced me to my future hubby… Cant thank them enough 🙂
Blue eyed baby boy in a red wagon. ❤❤
My bestie & her now hubby. Such babies now have a baby of their own.
Senior Photo. ❤
Paige Ann’s first birthday cake smash…
Such a doll.
Follow my photography page on Facebook under Krystal Kane Photography & Instagram Page : kkphotography580
Warning I have already taken my ambien for the evening and just feel like shooting it straight lol. I used to not have so many pet peeves but the older I get the more people drive me nuts. Ill just do 4 top ones for this evening before I go comatose.
1. Facebook status posting about how sick you are……. WTF if you were that sick you wouldnt be on your phone. Your head or ass would be in a toilet somewhere. Sorry sister no sympathy from me. ✔ unfollow
2. LOUD people in quiet places. Get your damn ears checked noome wants to hear your entire lunch order from across the room. Put the megaphone down & step away. 🚫Block
3. People of walmart be damned. Its like a circus in there. The last time I went two teenage boys was racing on the motorized scooters. A couple was throwing a softball up and down the aisle. Then comes around the corner food stamp queen with 6 kids dirty and rolling all over the floor. REALLY cant I just get some necessities & get out. ☠☢☡
4. Rude Customer Service People. Um excuse,me I didnt pick your job and I dont need your attitude. Im sorry you have to deal with the public they suck I know. But I am always kind and respectful and expect the same….
And so I leave you with this: You have to laugh to keep from crying….